Looking for a collection of no-nonsense SEO Tips for Beginners that you can easily implement to boost your website rankings and search engine visibility?
This is the largest collection of SEO tips on the planet. The best part? All of the SEO techniques in this guide are 100% actionable. So if you want higher rankings you can follow these tips. Our SEO tips for beginners guide includes real examples and actionable advice to help you learn the basic rules of SEO in a simple language you can understand.
As a beginner to SEO you need to understand that there is no magic way to rank your website in the first page of Google, Bing or Yahoo. Search engines are governed by complex algorithms and it takes a lot of time and effort to convince them that your website or web page deserves one of the top spots. Nevertheless, there are certain rules you can follow to optimize your website and provide the search engine bots with the necessary signals. While the web is floated with SEO tips and advice, most of the articles talk about A lot has changed in the world of search engine optimization. However, certain fundamental principles remain unchanged. For example, targeting keywords with the sole intent of improving organic rankings no longer works with search engines, but keywords are still essential. Beyond getting SEO juice, keywords reveal a lot more about users and what they’re struggling.
Here are Top 31 Important SEO Tips for Your Website:
- Make Website Speed Fast
- Mobile friendly web sites
- Remove anything that slows down your site.
- Make the website about one thing.
- Pick a good keyword to focus on.
- Write unique and relevant Meta descriptions for every page.
- Mention keywords where they matter most.
- Research the competition.
- Text formatting and the use of H1, H2 and H3
- Link to internal pages on your site.
- Image Optimization
- Write the best content
- Use a permalink structure that includes keywords.
- Put the keyword in your page title.
- Remove anything that slows down your website.
- Put the keyword in your header.
- Use keywords in your images.
- Put the keyword in the name and alt-tag of your image.
- Link to other websites with relevant content.
- Use the keyword in the URL and in the post.
- Update your website frequently.
- Insert internal links.
- Build momentum with social signals.
- Make sure your website is indexed in search engines.
- Get external links.
- Have other websites link to you.
- Stop changing your domain name.
- Write like a human.
- Webmaster tools and Analytics
- User Sitemap
- Get Links from Other Websites