Top 7 Hacks to Protect Your Site From Negative SEO Attack
Here are Top Secret you can Make Your Website Speed Fast as per Google PageSpeed tools
What is Negative SEO?
Negative SEO point out to the practice of using black hat SEO and unethical Strategies to damage competitors rankings in Google. Negative SEO attacks can take a number of different patterns: Hacking your website. Building thousands of Bad Spammy Back-links to your website.
1. Perform Regular Link Audits:
There are So many reasons why you really need to Perform Regular Link Audits of your website. Check here some reasons:
- Search Engines (Google, Bing) are regularly updating their algorithms.
- Google updated their Google Webmaster Guidelines.
- Day-to-Day SEO rules have changed.
- Search engines (Google, Bing) in addition to your own website visitors, like fresh content. Confirm your content is Different, Natural, Fresh and Original
- Check the errors on your website while Perform Regular Link Audits. Fix those errors and get back lost traffic to your website.
- Check who is linking to you and find the good, bad, and harmful links to your website.
2. Keep an Eye on Your Site Speed
Tips to Speed up Your Website:
- Your Website Theme (if using WordPress)
- Minimize HTTP Requests, Enable HTTP Keep-Alive
- Minify your codes
- Replace PHP with static HTML where possible
- Add Expires headers to leverage browser caching
- Specify a character set in HTTP headers
- Use a CDN Content Delivery Network
- Get a Better Web Host, Use a very fast hosting
- Reduce server response time
- Click here to see Full list of Website Speed Optimization Tips
- Check Here Top 8 Free Website Speed Testing Tools
3. Search for Scraped Content
Content Scrapers – How to Find Out Who is Stealing Your Content & What to Do About It Check here
4. Monitor Google My Business
- Audit and Track Google My Business to boost your Google Local ranking
- View key local ranking signals in 1 report & prioritize tasks that will boost your ranking
- Get a side-by-side competitor comparison so you know how to leapfrog above them
- See where your competitors have citations and plug the gaps in your citation coverage
- View categories used by top-ranked businesses and update yours to maximize visibility
- Identify sales targets with un-verified listings read more
5. Check Your Keywords’ CTR (with Google Webmaster Tool)
6. Check Your SERP Ranking
SERPs‘ Keyword Rank Checker tool shows you the top 250 search results, along with CPC and search volume data, for any keyword or phrase, and allows you to tailor your results by domain, location, and device.
7. Upgrade Your Website Security
Check Here Top 10 Tips to Improve Your Website Security